Answer the following questions in the comment section:
- What is the topic of discussion in this episode of the Young Xlabber’s Podcast? a) Jessica’s favorite hobbies
b) Anna’s artwork and paintings
c) Their new apartment and sense of community in Marrakech
d) Moroccan wedding traditions
- How did Jessica decorate her room in the new apartment? a) With colorful tapestries and her mother’s paintings
b) With furniture inspired by Moroccan design
c) With minimalist decor and neutral colors
d) With vintage items and antiques
- How would you describe the social bonds in Jessica and Anna’s neighborhood in Marrakech? a) Weak and superficial
b) Nonexistent and isolating
c) Strong and caring
d) Competitive and distant
- What is the difference between neighbor interactions in the UK and in Marrakech? a) In the UK, neighbors often gather for social events, unlike in Marrakech.
b) Neighbor interactions are similar in both the UK and Marrakech.
c) Neighbors in the UK rarely interact, while in Marrakech, social bonds are strong.
d) Neighbors in Marrakech are more reserved than in the UK.
- What is the significance of the wedding invitation Jessica and Anna received from Lina and her family? a) It celebrates love and friendship within the community.
b) It is a formal invitation to a traditional Moroccan wedding.
c) It is a way to showcase the family’s wealth and status.
d) It signifies the end of Lina’s school year.
Subscribe to our email newsletter to get the latest posts delivered right to your email.